IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

101

 

CHAPTER 101: A DEMON GIRL

Jinwoo soon approaches TANK. There were black bears with blackish steam rising from their bodies in the distance, and half a dozen high level Orcs were equipped with black light armor. In front, TANK is moving steadily. 'Perhaps the next goal will be on this way. ' The original TANK was the head of the ice bears, and the mastermind of the monstrous forces that overwhelmed the dark soldiers alone when it was alive. Even now, with the shadow, there are not enough soldiers to be able to deal with it. But the comparison object is not good. IRON, Iris, MolarTeeth, are the other heads, different from the class. No matter how tall TANK is, he is just an elite soldier. By the way, Iris and IRON are knights, and MolarTeeth is tied to elite knights. The game does not work. Therefore, if the enemy has the intelligence to detect the opponent's weakness, and if they understand the movements of the soldiers, then this is the case. 'Wait a minute, let me see' Jinwoo conceals his weapon as much as possible and moves with the soldiers at a certain distance. Even the mage soldiers did not discover the truth that Jin Woo was near. How much time has passed? Although waiting only for a while but not seeing the image of the enemy, Jin Woo smiled and tilted his head. 'Did I catch wrong?' It's not that there are strong enemies, but at the time, I thought monsters were crowded in where the soldiers suffered. Jin-woo's eyes narrowed. '... Arrived.' The enemy was hidden until the distance was close, I realized the enemy's approach later than usual. Jinwoo closed his eyes and focused on the senses. Amazingly enhanced sensory ability begins scanning every corner, like radar. 'There are four people coming, my soldiers are twenty and five demons are hiding in the ground.' Jinwoo wakes up. Five demons pretending to die in the ground will be dealt with. 'Hide'
 
Assault.
Jinwoo hides his body with an invisibility skill and approaches hidden enemies.
(어쩐지 기존 의 악마 몬스터 들이 하급 이건, 상급 이건 전부 맨몸 으로 다니던 것과는 너무)
Soon, the naked eye can confirm the presence of the enemy.
 
'Are you on horseback?'

Doo Doo Doo -

'And armed?'
 
They were wearing armor, of course, full body.
When I got closer, I saw the names of those people.
No wonder the monsters hiding below, no matter how low or higher, are very different from all the monsters on the ground.
 
"noble demon and evil knights"

The original name is clearly seen in black.
I felt strong hostility from those 4 people.

'I think it's true that they attacked the soldiers.'

Strong enemies in powerful aura.
Jin-woo decides to wait a while while maintaining his stealth ability.

'Let's see how.'

I want to see things like fighting ability and style like eyes when new monsters appear.

The monsters kill the soldier
I was also expecting myself.
Jinwoo stops at a point where he will not interfere in the battle between battlefield units and new demons.
Right
TANK found demons.
The demons come near and dismount.

'Say, horse is only a means of transportation' 

Jin Woo with excited eyes looking at the demons.
The excited soldiers immediately before the enemy's appearance shouted, they began a fierce battle between the two groups.
Too bad
TANK went first.
TANK poured all his energy into all four legs, creating a major disorder before the enemy.
If you are a normal person, you will faint from pressure.
But the demons were calm.
They didn't move until TANK swung his big leg like a baseball bat.
Boo!
The front leg of the TANK draws in the air.
It was an agile attack that did not fit into a large body.
By the way.
The noble demon, whom TANK aimed at, jumped over the front foot of TANK with his smooth movements.

'...!'

Jinwoo's eyes grow bigger.
The incredible sight doesn't stop there.
The noble demon spin in midair and pinch on TANK's chest.
Kooang -!
The magic blows created a big hole like a watermelon in TANK's chest.
I felt an energy explosion from a small body.
And movement is neat and beautiful.

Jin Woo is interested.

'Not a normal monster'.

Not only the noble, but all three knights that protected him were remarkably strong.
The battle is unilateral.
The soldiers were not rivals of new demons.
Unlike other high-class demons that have been hunted, human-shaped noble demon easily swallow soldiers.

'That's why soldiers can't maintain their regeneration power.'

Jin Woo's face became stiff.

"Great!"
"Great!"

The battleships were reconstructed and scarred by the demon's spear and sword.
Jinwoo has a good look.
As long as his mana does not move, he knows that the soldiers are immortal.
Even if the mana falls, it will only return as a shadow.

Ak

However, I was not comfortable seeing my soldiers defeated by monsters.
Call the brother's mood when the brother is beaten in reality?

'Stop it already.'

Jin Woo could do nothing more than call back the marshals.
The soldiers returning to darkness immediately moved to Jinwoo's feet and joined the darkness.
The soldiers who couldn't stand the attack disappeared, the demons turned their heads to look at each other and nodded.
It was the atmosphere that seemed to celebrate the third victory.
But then.
Assault.
In the middle of them, Jinwu removed the stealth.
Chit!
The demons are amazing, Jin Woo and attack immediately.
Boom!
Boom!
Jinwoo took out two knights beside him with his bare hands, grabbed a running knight and pushed it to the ground.
Hurry up
There was a spider-like string on the floor and the message appeared.

[We defeated the Evil Knight.]
[3,000 experience gained.]

Same message 3 times.
Each time one attack is attacked, each one in one attack, 3 monsters have been extinguished.

'Anyway, the kids are cranky, and that's the truth.'

Jinwoo's gaze changed to the noble demon.
The noble demon met jinwoo eyes and suddenly closed his eyes.

'I'm also curious whether they feel scared or not .....'

I can see for sure now.
The spear, which the noble demon holding shaking was not the same as when it was dealing with soldiers.. Being able to capture the enemy's abilities is only part of the power.

'I don't think so but ...

Jinwoo was wrong.
It was also the time when the noble demon simultaneously stabbed the spear.
Jinwoo avoids being stabbed in the head.
However, surprisingly, they have repeatedly turned the aerial direction to attack continuously.
First is sirloin, then the heart.
It was a gentle gesture as if it was not an ordinary skill.
But it was blocked by Jinwoo's dagger, "Baruka's Dagger".
When the last attack aimed at the heart returned to vain, 'Barca dagger' cut off the head of the spear.

'...!'

The noble man stiffened for a moment when he saw the half of the spear.
That's the end of the game.

"If you are an A-class hunter, you won't be able to cope ..."

Jinwoo appreciates the power of demonic nobility.
Only opponents are bad.
Jinwoo grabbed the enemy's helmet with his left hand.

"Yes ~"

I was surprised and surprised, but the enemy was trying to pull his neck back hastily, but it could not stop Jinwoo.
Jinwoo peels off his helmet and gives the power to his left hand by thinking about grabbing his neck.
As expected, the helmet easily fell.
Empty.
Jinwoo raises 'Baruka's Dagger'.

"Surrender! Surrender!"

Jinwoo frowned and stopped moving.

"Women?"

The face revealed in the helmet was a perfect female.
In fact, Jinwoo doesn't matter that monsters are men or women.
But as soon as he knew the truth that a monster surrendered and raised his hand to speak, he banged his head on the floor.

'...'

I hesitantly lowered the dagger.

"Sorry. I'm wrong. Hey, save my life!"

I am not ready to switch fast.
Is it a monster?

"Ha ...?"

Jin looked at the small back of the monster standing at his feet unbelievably.

***
The fact that the beasts have wisdom exists, the fact that the monsters with wisdom exist is not strange.
But obviously a strange girl.

'...'

Jin Woo was very anxious not to say why so he closed his mouth.

"Attack my soldiers and then..." 
"Uncle, I'm sorry."

The noble demon slammed her forehead and said.

"But with our family's point of view protecting this place, the 'Demon Hunter' Ak! I am defend my people. Please forgive me."

Well, I think it might be unfair to demons. This is where I have to go and catch demons.
So, Jin-woo changed the question

"Can you ask for your life to avenge my soldiers?"
"The main purpose of the posts is to protect the Lord, and if I can be safe, the articles will also be happy."
("기사 들의 본분 은 주군 을 지키는 것. 저만사 할 수 있다면 기사 들 도 기뻐할 겁니다.")
Jin Woo scratched! ~ The answer is too ridiculous.
(TN: yes, too absurd :v)

'This is shameless'. No, it's serious digression. '

The noble demon raised her head slightly to look at Jin Woo.

Ack!

I have a feeling that the situation is gradually becoming unfavorable for myself.
Once again, her urgent voice came to her again.

"If you can keep my life, I will do whatever you want."

Jin Woo placed his hand on the edge of his shirt.
The noble demon is a powerful monster but when its weapon is removed, killing it is easier than eating cold porridge.

Jin Woo called the name "Baruka" which was returned to the warehouse.
How to be honest with Monster, don't know how, but I didn't think about giving up my experience.

'The evil knight gave me three thousand experiences, so he has more miracles?'

Maybe when I caught this guy, the Entry Permit could fall.
but

"Yes, I'll give you" "
What
"Floor ... License to enter the stairs."

Monster raised his head to see the sword discovered in Jin Woo's hand and cold sweat.

"Can you give me a license?"

The noble demon nodded in a hurry.

"I keep it in our family. If you take me safely, I will give you a license."

The demons are holding licenses right?
Jinwoo pressed his chin tightly.
It has been a long time since I went to the 80th floor, and the number of demons I captured was not much.

'At first, I thought the drop rate would decrease or the middle boss would get it when the floor got higher ...'

Actually, according to the words of this kid, the monsters hiding the license are real
Looking at Jin Woo's image worrying without saying anything, the noble demon at my feet will say more.

"I know where the upper floor license is. If you secure me and our family, we will give you a full guide."

Jin Woo's eyes are slightly different.
That is a bit vague.
Proposing to guide the position of the license to Jinwoo, who wants to go to the top floor in the shortest time, sounds quite attractive.
Of course.

'The question can trust this kid'. '

Jin Woo raised his hand and raised the chin of the noble demon
I felt that she was very shocked but still didn't shake my hand down.
Jin Woo faces the noble demon face to face.

'Living.'

[Skill: Use 'Living'.]

Music -
In Jinwoo's eyes, a tremendous aura came out. The noble demon trembled with trembling lips.

"I can trust you?"
"Not ... that's not a lie."

I was committed to receiving the power of the first system.
Threatening and taking. 
Even if your opponent is a monster, the principle remains unchanged.
If the monster keeps his promise, he will also keep his promise.

"Good"

Jin Woo stopped the 'Living' skill.
"If you can give it to me, I will quietly leave." "
"Really?"

Jin Woo nodded.
Including this girl, the experiences of monsters protecting this floor permit are regrettable but time does not allow for waste.
The 80th floor delayed more than expected.
And if this kid committed an unreasonable crime, I expected it.
I can play with all these people.

"Thank you"

It is so bright that you can see the face of the noble demon through the face.
Whether it's an honest feeling or just simple.
Jin-woo asked him what he always wondered while he clicked his tongue.

"Before that ... what the hell are you?"

1 comment: