IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

Chapter 82[OK]

'Is the wind blowing in the dungeon?'

Sung_Jin_Woo raised his head.
As soon as I entered, I could feel the gentle breeze blowing from deep in the cave.
It suddenly cooled down.
At the same time, Sung_Jin_Woo realized what the identity of the wind was.

It's not a simple wind.'

the wave of mana
The powerful mana produced by the boss of A_Rank Dungeon was realized and touched by Sung_Jin_Woo.
Given the fact that S_rank Dungeon is not uncommon in the world, the owner of this magical power could be said to be the highest level of magic that Sung_Jin_Woo could actually meet.

Boss of A_Rank Dungeon...'

I wanted to see him with my own eyes.
And if I get a chance...
Sung_Jin_Woo was horrified by the hairy coldness of his brow, but couldn't hide his face.
It's a hunter's instinct.
If you are in front of a strong beast, you might want to see a gunshot.
then
Tuk.
The back man bumped his shoulder with Sung_Jin_Woo.

"Hey, let's hurry up and get going."

Lee Sung-gu frowned and made a ball.
The A_Rank dungeon is wide inside.
There was plenty of room to get around the people in front of him.
However, I never liked the new guy who seemed to stand still and not to move.
That's why I tried to embarrass him.

What's that? What kind of stone pillars does the earth have?'

After the confrontation, I was not new but self-confident.
I can't help feeling annoyed.

What's so hard about E_Rank?'

That's E_rank.
C_Rank himself.
Among C_rank Hunter, he's used for mining because he's not very good at it, but is he still discouraged in front of E_rank?
But the rookie did not have a tail.
Lee Sung-gu's eyes narrowed.

'What, look at him?'

Lee Sung-gu, who was getting sick, opened his eyes and gave his neck strength.

"Hey, shouldn't I apologize if I hit you?"

in the dark
Sung_Jin_Woo turned around.
Surprised by surprise, Lee took a step back.

'Hoo!'

Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes were shining with luster.
Sung_Jin_Woo's mouth opened when he was feeling suffocated and upset.

"I'm sorry."
"Oh, no..."

Lee Seong-gu, who was shaking, managed to squeeze his voice out.

"Maybe... Yo."

Lee Seong-gu, who had unexpected respect, bowed down and passed by Sung_Jin_Woo quickly.

"Hoo-hoo-"

Lee Seong-gu was able to shake off his chest only after his distance from the rookie.

'What's that look? Why are you smiling?'

It was only a brief encounter, but my body was stiff and I couldn't hear my voice properly.
It was the least amount of pride that didn't lower my eyes.

Is that really E_Rank?'

Even when I hit it, and the harsh look. What happened?
Oh, I don't know.
Lee Seong-gu, who shook his head like he was trying to shake off the myth, hurriedly moved.

"Oh no."

Sung_Jin_Woo scratched his side of his head when he saw Lee Seong-gu who had been ahead of him in an instant.

'I'm nervous because of the boss...'

It turned out to be a little bit of a scare.
You don't have enough training.
Sung_Jin_Woo followed the lead mining team, reflecting on himself for being sensitive.
It was not long before we joined.
Sung_Jin_Woo walked along with the team members at the end of the procession.

'If you walk at my speed, no one can catch up.'

He had to guess.
by the way
As we entered the room, the mana's influence from the boss-class horseman grew bigger.

'You've gone up a lot.'

the innermost part of a dungeon You can feel the energy of the beast in the boss' room like this.
Thanks to this, my heart has been beating faster.

Can we focus on our work now?'

I could hear a loud clang of clangeness from the front as if I were going to answer the question.

"Oh! Oh, my God!"

The team that entered the dungeon ahead of the mining team was already in full swing.
The body of a giant horse was being lashed along.

"One, two!"
"Hi!"

Since the fighting force was so strong, the work was carried out without any help from the equipment.
Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes are on the process of targeting advanced dungeons.

"The attacking team takes the lead and kills all the magicians except the boss.'

The team then pulls out the dead bodies of the captives, and finally the mining team picks up the ore from the cave wall.
In order to maximize profit, we could not miss a single step.
Not only Ma Jeong-seok and Mana Stone, but also the corpses of the superior horseman used for various purposes can be a huge sum of money.

"Bones, leather, flesh, and so on. There's nothing to throw away, right?'

That was the difference between the lower and the higher dungeons.
After scraping all the money out of the dungeon.

'Get rid of the boss and close the gate.'

It wasn't until these four courses were over that I could say that I was completely clear of the higher dungeon.
At least for the guild.
by the way

Isn't that simple work enough for my soldiers?'

Passing through the sweaty collection team Hunter, Sung_Jin_Woo suddenly came up with the idea.
In fact, the power of the well-uped shadow soldiers was far superior to the Hunter, a team composed of all C_rank or below.
If we split the soldiers up and let them hunt, collect, mine...

Maybe I can really go after the dungeon on my own.'

Sung_Jin_Woo smiled with a satisfied face.
The purpose of my visit is to investigate.
I thought it was a good thing to take the time to come.

"Sung, what's the matter?"

The captain of the team has spoken from the side.
E_Rank Hunter, who has no experience in the dungeon, must have wondered why.

"I'm amazed that the lions are too big than I thought."

Whether he was satisfied with Sung_Jin_Woo's roughly evasive answer, the team leader fumbled for him.

'Was that what?' But when I first came in, my mouth was wide open and I didn't close."

Speaking of which, Sung_Jin_Woo asked several questions.

"Even though we've eliminated all the usual spells, isn't the boss still alive here?"
"Yes, killing the boss will close the gate."

The answer was that the boss could not be caught until all the collection and mining operations were completed.

"What happens if the boss runs out of the boss' room?"
"We rarely do that, but... Then all the remaining people inside will die."

If it were obvious, it was natural.
The attack team that left Dungeon will take a rest as far as Boss Reid, and they won't have the power to deal with A_rank Dungeon boss for mining and collection hunters.
However, it was common knowledge that the boss stayed in the boss' room until the Dungeon brake started.
Perhaps that's why he didn't show much fear on his face.

"Don't you get scared when that awful guy's behind your back?"
"Overall."

Bae was adamant.

"I've never had such an accident in the past three years when I worked for Hunter's. Don't worry too much about Sung."

Sung_Jin_Woo looked at the team leader, who gave him a big smile on his shoulder, and thought he was jealous.

'You said sometimes it's the medicine you don't know.'

Even if you stay still, you're shaking with the boss's mana.
He seemed to be the only one here who could sense the energy of the boss.

"Oh, from here!"

Bae was delighted to find a Mana Stone Field on the wall of the cave.
The veteran mining team Hunter took turns near the Mana Stones.
Tuk.
I put my luggage down and picked up the pickaxe.
Sung_Jin_Woo also went to the edge of the Mana Stone Pane to stand.

'Is this all I have to do?'

There was a sense of uneasiness that if he struck by force, he would be a Mana Stone, a pickaxe, and all the pieces would be destroyed.

'What do you think?'

Sung_Jin_Woo was hesitating to start working right away.
He saw Mok Jin-soo, a veteran mining team member, from Bae.
Whew! Whoo! Whew! Whoo!
The carpenter was romping up the Mana Stones.
Every time he struck the wall, there was a thud and thud, and the Mana Stone fell to the floor.

'Experience...'

It was a feat worthy of being called a veteran.
He was more than twice as fast as his colleagues.
Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes were shining.
In his slow time, Sung_Jin_Woo learned the posture, breathing and muscle movement of the carpenter.
The efficient motion of the carpenter was repeated several times in Sung_Jin_Woo's head.

'I see.'

A persimmon has been caught.
Sung_Jin_Woo picked up the pickaxe.
It was as if a carpenter was reflected in a mirror.
Whip! Kwagak! Whip! Kwagak!
Even in the same movement, Sung_Jin_Woo's force is not met by the magnitudes.
Every time Sung_Jin_Woo hit the wall, the Mana Stones fell into a heap.
Whip! Kwagak! Whip! Kwagak!
a refreshing sound coming from the end
The mining team began to realize something was wrong.

"Uh... hey."
"Why?"
"Look over there."
"Huck!"
"What is it?"

The mining team Hunter stopped and stared vacantly at Sung_Jin_Woo.
Mok Jin-soo's hand, which was constantly moving, also stopped.

'...'

Everyone was speechless.
Don't you think the first time Dungeon miner, E_Rank Hunter, is cutting down the Mana Stone Paddy with a skilled gesture?

"No, you guys! Why are you all so carried away when I've called you to work!"
Bae, who had written down the size of the Mana Stone Field in the books, was surprised by the task of the mining team.

"Teacher, look at that."
"What?"

Bae suddenly put out his head.
His eyes widening.

"Hut!"

The same goes for the team leader.
I couldn't keep my eye on Sung_Jin_Woo, who was three times faster than others.

"Teacher, didn't you say today was your first day?"
"... I did."

Lee Seong-gu, who was curious about the identity of Sung_Jin_Woo, jumped in.

"Is that E_rank right?"
"Of course I checked my license. You think I got my first encounter with Hunter as a team without even looking at his ID card?"
"Then what happened to that?"
"..."

Bae, who was watching Sung_Jin_Woo silently, swallowed his saliva with a bright smile.

"Excuse me, Mr. Sung is a miner from heaven."

I can't help but notice the fact that I have a strong chest muscle during the interview.

'I can see a person well.'

A smile spread over the captain's face.


***


A beep, beep, beep.
The alarm went off on the captain's wristwatch. Bae picked up his wrist to check his watch.

'Oh no, time's already....'

It was lunch time before I knew it.

"Let's all eat."
"Huh!"

Everyone left the equipment and shook their hands.
As Sung_Jin_Woo did not show any signs of movement even when the team members went out in pairs, Bae approached slowly and asked.

"Isn't Sung going?"
"I don't have any thoughts."
"How are you going to work without eating?"
"It's okay. I ate breakfast late, too."
"Really? Then there's nothing we can do about it."

We wanted to have a meal and talk about each other's future, but can't we force them to go?
Bae turned to the gate with regret.
At that moment, Sung_Jin_Woo's mouth went up.
Sung_Jin_Woo smiled as he looked at the backside of the team's distant members.

'I can't miss such a good opportunity.'

I was barely left alone.
Neither mining team nor collection team escaped the dungeon.
about an hour's freedom
It was a golden opportunity to find a boss-class horse hidden inside the dungeon.
Sung_Jin_Woo put the pickaxe down.
Then he turned his eyes towards the boss room.
The spirit of the beast was felt.

Let's just look at it and come back.'

I didn't mean to do anything.
I just wanted to see the boss.
My head, my head, and my head.
It was already heartening to think of seeing the boss.
Sung_Jin_Woo stomped away, stifling his trembling heart. Following the boss's energy, he walked towards the inside of the cave.
How long did he walk?
I was walking for a long time when I found a huge room.
It was a boss's room.
The cavernous passageway was extremely wide, and the boss' room was much bigger than that.
Are all the higher dungeons so big?
at the time of a question
The discovery of the boss would have forced the dungeon to grow, and it was automatically accepted.

'If he wants to go outside...'

A giant humanoid with only one eye stood in the innermost corner.
Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes shone like a child holding a toy he wanted.

'The Giant Slaughter.'

I've heard of it before, but it was the first time I've seen it in person.
The giant horse was so big that it was impossible to move the body, so he had no chance to see it except when he broke the Dungeon.
I was thrilled to be standing in front of him.

'It's a tough guy.'

It's so hairy.
However, it never occurred to me that it was impossible to grasp.

'If it's me now.'

That was enough.
At that thought, the saliva went over the throat.
It's the last straw.
How much less experience would it take to catch this guy?
After the suffering in the Devil Castle, I raised about 15 levels for a week.
But if I could catch one boss and raise the score to level two or three...

'I can't do this.'

On the other hand, Sung_Jin_Woo was suddenly summoned for 'Baruka Dagger' and 'Night Killer'.
In addition, he was not at odds over what he was supposed to do.
Are you just yelling at me?
There was a smattering of excitement by the corner of my mouth.
by the way
The voice of a woman standing behind Sung_Jin_Woo, who is agonizing over laughing, popped out.

"What are you doing there?"

1 comment: