IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

Chapter 75[OK]

Miracle medicine

When standing at the previous crossroads, Jin Woo chose a lucky random box instead of a cursed random box.
The selected result is the key to evil.
Thanks to that, I got into "Devil's Dungeon" and won a lot of things. Level also increased a lot, item is also up, gold ...
Now it is too much to worry about writing a bit.
(이제 μ‘°κΈˆμ€ 써 μ€˜μ•Ό ν•˜λŠ” 게 μ•„λ‹κΉŒ κ±±μ • 될 μ •λ„λ‘œ λ²Œμ—ˆ λ‹€.)

'If you give me another chance, I will make the same choice without hesitation.'

but
Saying that doesn't mean I'm not curious about other results of the choices.
The 'lucky random box' gave me what I wanted.
How about a gift box cursed?

'there's definitely something I need'
Now there is a great opportunity to be able to solve my curiosity.

'...'

Jin Woo waited anxiously for the system's answer. Different from normal days, the system's answer seems to be slower.
And the system answered.

[Item: 'Cursed Random Box' selected.]
[Selected item has been provided.]
A moment later.
A small box appears at the foot.

"Great!"
Jinwoo picked up the box in a quivering mood. However, I felt that the weight of the box was familiar.
Are you sure?
Jinwoo opened the box and confirmed the inside.

"...this?"


***


Jin-woo came out of the dungeon and went straight home.
I wanted to wash up.
I never washed while I was in the dungeon. Water can be obtained from a store, but there is no room or time to wash it.

'There's a lot of monsters everywhere. I can afford to take a leisurely shower...'

Shoot him aah-ah-
When I returned home and left my body to hot water, I felt like I was realy out of dungeon.

'I like my house'



JinWoo, who changed clothes, comes out with a towel on his wet hair and sits on the bed.
It is time to wrap things up.
First, I call the status window.

'ringring.
My head fell dizzy.
Jinwoo's gaze stopped at the stats window.

[Ability to distribute points: 20]

The quest points were awarded as a reward point.
Of course, everything was intelligent.
Banding.

[Stats]
Strength: 178 Stamina: 137 Dexterity: 147 Intelligence: 149 Sensation: 119

Now, intelligence is barely ahead of the other stat.
Although it is not yet strong enough, I could not help thinking about the situation until a while ago when I did not even take a look at intelligence.
Strength, Stamina, Agility, Intelligence, Sensation.
It was being balanced.

'I did not have a stats to get one.'

I have noticed that all of the stats have their own usage and strengths.

'awhile...'

What happens is that instead of focusing on one stat, why not raise all the stats equally?
All stats player.
Suddenly I was greedy.
It was a happy annoyance that I could not do because I do not have any stats that I feel is lacking.

'When intelligence is higher than muscle strength, let's adjust other stats.'

Jinwoo conclusively turned his eyes to the skill window.
There was a third reward.

[Compensation 3. Compensation not disclosed]


After the First Prize, 'Compensation' and the second award, 'Reward', I don't really care about the third prize because I think it's enough.
Just curious?
However, after receiving compensation, I could not be silent.

In fact, I did not pay much attention to the third reward because I thought that the first reward, the 'desired item' and the second reward, 'bonus stats' were enough.
I just curious?
But after receiving compensation, I could not keep my mouth shut.

[Compensation 3 is preparing.]

It appeared in the hand with the message that it was a scroll document similar in size to the 'Entry Permit'.

'What?'

In an unexpected way of reward, Jinwoo spread his scroll with surprised eyes.

[Design: Miracle medicine]
You can learn how to make an item 'Miracle medicine'.

Jinwoo's eyes grew bigger.

Can I create my own items? '

I think only magicians can create magic weapons ... Come to think of it, he is a magic series hunter.

'But you can know how to create an item without a design. '

 Sung-Jin-Woo's heart start pounding.
At the same time, a question arises.
What can I do?

What is the 'Miracle medicine?'

Sung-Jin-Woo read information about the 'Miracle medicine' item on the drawing.

[Item: 'Miracle medicine']
Difficulty accessing: S
Type: Supplies
It was a mysterious potion that used powerful magic power to heal all illnesses. The full effect only occurs when you have used all the bottles.

'Can you cure all the illnesses?'

As soon as Sung-Jin-Woo read the explanation, he missed his mother in the hospital.
In fact, the effect of an store's item applied to others has been verified many times through Yoo Jin-ho.
I can save my mother if I create the 'Miracle medicine'.


His fingertips, holding the scroll, trembled with excitement.
Material is also simple.

'Fragment of world water.'

Obtained by killing and catching Volkan on the 50th floor.

'Spring in the forest echoes.'

Obtained by catching Necromancer Metus on the 75th floor.
And finally.

'... The blood of a pure demon king.'

It is not an item
However, because the first two items came from the bosses, it was easy to guess where the 'evil king's blood' would be obtained.
Up.

'Maybe it's the final boss of the devil on top.'

In other words, once the demon's dungeon is clear, the materials that can create the 'Miracle medicine' will be collected from time to time.
later

"Ah."




I do not know the sound of spitting out of my mouth.
Jinwoo was surprised that much.
Maybe ... It should be called a blessed random box, was not the most item I wanted to have?

'Mother...'

Jinwoo's eyes flashed with the thought that he might meet his healthy mother again.
Then the message came up.
Banding.

[You can learn the production skills through 'Design: Miracle medicine]
[Do you want to acquire production skills?]

The machine sounded.
In order to produce life-saving water, it was necessary to succeed in attacking the demonic dungeon.
To do so, I need to prepare heat resist equipment to back on track at once.
There was no time for appreciation.

"... learn."
['Item: You have acquired the skills to create the 'Miracle medicine '.]

'This is not a dream, is it?'

However, as they say, memory is not wrong, there is a [production skill] column at the end of the skill window.

[Production skills]
Item: 'Miracle medicine' (2/3)

The numbers at the back probably mean there are two of the three materials, Fragments of the World Water and the Spring of Meri Forest.

'Oh, yes

Sung-Jin-Woo opened the warehouse and took out an item beside the spring water. It was a necklace made from the bones of a small animal.

[Item: The demon lord's necklace]
Difficulty accessing: S
Type: Jewelry
Agile +20, smart +20

The installation effect is open when worn with the earrings and the ring of the devil.
Set effect 1. (Do not open)
Set effect 2. (Do not open)

'Spring in the forest echoes.' is not the only item he receives from Metus.
The design necklace smells, this smell is also featured.

'A necklace, again ...'

Sung-Jin-Woo, who is frowning at the chain, took the necklace of the demon king.
a belt

[Do you want to replace 'Catcher's Necklace' with 'Demon Lord's Necklace'?]

Option to capture and demon king is similar. Two of the distributions are +20 times. But the demon king had a set option.

'Replace.'

["Item: Demon Lord's Necklace equipped]

The skull necklace appeared and the dog's neck disappeared.
Sung-Jin-Woo, who stuffed the dog chain into the warehouse, confirmed the selection of the Devil's set item.

[Item: The demon lord's necklace]
Set Effects 1. All stats +5
Set effect 2. (Do not open)

'The stats has increased by 5 in all.'

Although only one setting effect is opened, it has increased by 5 .
In addition, it still has the effect of collecting all.

'The ring of the demon lord ...'

It is a big performance with the fact that the typical setup options are larger than the collected parts.
However, S-Rank ornaments are just some of the achievements of being possessed by demons.
Real income has skyrocketed.
Sung-Jin-Woo has a proud smile when he sees his level rise to 77.

'I have increased 16 levels in a week. '

It is an unimaginable level in the C-Rank dungeon.
He paid dearly for his hard work in the deep in seven days.
Although he still has work to do, he succeeds in the match.

Just...

Only one thing does not make sense.
Sung-Jin-Woo looks at the cursed items from the random box in the fluorescent light.

'What the hell is this?'

A black key absorbs all light
No information has been posted.

'I have never seen an item without any information ...'

Dungeon key item (first key) is popular enough to pop out of random boxes, but this is his first time.

'Where do you use it?'

The item emanating from a random box is cursed, so it seems to have some ominous energy.
But I can't afford to throw it away.

'Someday you will need it.'

I heard that the cursed random box gives me the items I need.
Sung-Jin-Woo, who even sent the key to the warehouse, raised himself.
There are antiques that are sought to attack the devil completely.

'I got a few things to sell.'

However, the problem is that it is hard for the E-rated Hunter to buy and sell high-end artifacts.
"Lower Hunter" is a rare item that even senior Hunter cannot find. Who wouldn't doubt if the lowest Hunter ever brought it?
The same goes for living.
As long as the company bears the label "Class E," it is difficult to tell where the money came from.

It's hard to answer the question of where you're going to use expensive artifacts.'

In many ways, the situation was inevitable.

"And now..."

Let's stop being a class E scoundrel.
a rating review
It's time to get a grade that fits your real skills.
Jinwoo's expression became serious.

'If you've raised the level to this point, you won't be swayed by others.'

That's the purpose in the first place.
Despite some inconvenience in trying to avoid being swayed by greater forces, he has been an E-classman.
But now?
Baek's master Baek Yoon-ho did not shake even when he was in front of him. No, I was confident that anyone else, not Baek, not
There is no reason to hide their skills anymore.
My head, my head, and my head.
The heart started to grow little by little at the thought of removing the "E-level" label, which had been following me long enough.

'Before that.'

There was one thing to check first.
Jinwoo turned on the Hunter phone.
Since I turned it on in a week, there were a lot of calls here and there.
an unknown number
Unfortunately for the parties, they were not free enough to confirm.

'If I'm in a hurry, I'll call back on my own.'

Jin-woo, who had been running down the phone list with such a cool mind, found the number he wanted in it and pressed the call.

Follow me.

The other person answered the phone like a knife before a few words came out with a cheerful song.

-Lincoln!

Did you stay in the dungeon too long?
Sometimes this guy has a nice voice.
Jinwoo smiled and took off his lips.

"Is the story good with your father?"
Yes! Good, sir!
Oh ho?

I was glad to hear that.
I called because I couldn't get a rating review while my father's deal with Yoo was not over.
But when the problem was over, there was nothing to be bothered about.
Although he had guessed his voice over the phone, Jin-woo felt better when he was confirmed.

-Lincoln! -I'm going to visit you because of that.

Tuk

'What?'

The battery was dead when I told him the phone was disconnected.

'But... even before I went into the Devil's Castle, the battery was intermittent.'

It was fortunate that he had checked all the cases.
Jinwoo packed his clothes.
Hunter's headquarters is not far from here. I was able to finish the review process in no time.

"Achacha."

Jinwoo, who was about to leave the door, hurried back inside.
It was because of my younger brother.
He left a brief note on the table for his brother, who returned after a week without saying anything, because he might be worried if he left home.

It's coming and going

Jinwoo turned around with a satisfied smile.


***


It's been a long time since we received the rating for the individual.

'Is that already 4 years ago?'

Or maybe five years?
Jinwoo stood before the receptionist with a face full of emotion.
The clerk said without even raising her face.

"Please be identified and write down your contact number."

Jinwoo, who remembered the rough procedure, skillfully presented his ID card and contact number that he had prepared beforehand.

'Hmm?'

The staff tilted their heads when they saw Jinwoo's ID card.

"This is Hunter's license."
"Yes."

The staff looked puzzled.

"If you are unhappy with the rating, it's not our department."
"No, I'd like to have a review."
"Yes?"

An employee who was alternating between Jin-woo's face and Hunter's photos lifted his fingers.

"Well, wait a minute."

The staff rushed to a neurotic, middle-aged man sitting in the back seat.

"Dealer, why did Hunter come to review?"
"Review? What grade are you in now?"
"It's level E."

The assistant curled her head and looked at Jinwoo's face waiting at the reception desk, then straightened up again.

"Sometimes. Hunts who are not satisfied with their reality and who are daydreaming come by thinking about it."
"So is he?"

The deputy nodded his head.

"What is re-awareness? Others make a lot of money while they're hungry, and they announce their names, but they avoid reality because they're not."
"Aha."
"If you deal with someone like that for a long time, you'll be tired, so let them know that you'll be charged for the review and send them to the measuring room."
"Dune"

The staff looked as if the stomachache had disappeared completely and returned to their place.
She stared at the staff and Jinwoo, kicked her tongue and turned to the monitor again.
by the way
The proxy's fingers stopped.
The name of the Hunter... I felt as if I had heard it somewhere.

'Where was it?'

The assistant approached the clerk gently after the man disappeared into the measuring room building.

"Now that E-class Hunter, what's his name?"
"I heard it's Sung Jin Woo. Do you happen to know him?"
"No, it's not like that."

It's a name I've seen somewhere.
I opened my eyes wide at the thought of a deputy who was trying to recall his memory.

'Ah!'

The gentleman asked!
Do you want me to contact you when a Hunter named Sung Jin Woo comes here?
Why didn't I remember that?
She moved to a quiet place and picked up her phone.
with a tap

Yes, it's Baek Yoon-ho.
"Oh, Mr. Baek. That's no different. The Hunter you mentioned last time. That's Sung Jin Woo. We're here. No, how did you know he was coming here?"
-You're here?
"Yes. I just came in and applied for a review."
-...

There was a sudden pause in the conversation and silence. However, soon after, an urgent voice came out of the phone.

- Can you postpone the re-measurement time for a moment? I'll be there right away.

The deputy tilted his head.
Am I mistaken?
The Lord Whitehaw Guild Master was speaking nervously.

'There's a lot of work.'

But apart from that, the review process was already out of his hands.
The assistant replied scratching at the side of the head.

"He's already gone to the measuring room building."


12 comments:

  1. This chapter is incorrect. This chapter is a repeat of Chapter 74 instead of 75. Chapter 75 is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some stuff gets repeated, like a bit in the star and the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed and re-translate whole chapter, Enjoy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I'm reading this rubbish... You don't seem to speak english nor korean properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is MTL that's why. Don't be so picky.

      Delete
  5. I'm gonna change the format. It look like this:

    ν—Œν„° ν˜‘νšŒ ν˜‘νšŒμž₯μ‹€.
    Hunter Association President's Office.
    고건희λ₯Ό μ§„μ°°ν•˜λŠ” 주치의의 ν‘œμ •μ€ 쒋지 μ•Šμ•˜λ‹€.
    The doctor's facial expression on Ko Gun-hee was not good.
    μ£ΌμΉ˜μ˜κ°€ κ°€μŠ΄μ— λŒ€κ³  있던 청진기λ₯Ό 뗐닀.
    The doctor removed the stethoscope from his chest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you use google translate button, miracle will happen 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. My head my head my head? How many heads does Jinwoo have?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot man!! I'm enjoying this stuff for quite a few days now. πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete