IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

Chapter 73[OK]


Loot time

thud!

The volkan falls.

Sung_Jin_Woo came out slowly in the blooming dust.

Sung_Jin_Woo looks around.

I will help the soldiers of the night, and it seems the arrangement is over.


"Kie eek!"

"Cake!"

"Keey!"


Volkan's number of subordinates in the darkness of the dark soldiers is declining.

'Status window.'

Sung_Jin_Woo looks at the status window called.

I had just leveled up, and both stamina and mana were full.

'Mana is enough, but I don't need to help.'

As long as mana is enough, the dark soldiers are close to immortality.

That is the power of the shadow legion.

Sung_Jin_Woo turned to collecting booty.

"Hmph."

Do you think it feels like a gift wrap box?

Looking at the body of Volkan, a smile was created.

'How will it be?'

A few glistening lights from the corpse.

Sung_Jin_Woo reaches out to light as usual. After that, a notice of acquisition of the item pops up.

Stings


You have found [Item: The Demon Lord's Earring]. Do you want to get?

You have found [Item: Shadow of Greed]. Do you want to get?

You have found two [Items: Volkan Horns]. Do you want to get?

[Material: Fragments of world water]. Do you want to get?

Somewhere after the battle with Volkan, I felt strangely happy.

Items poured out as expected.

Sung_Jin_Woo's face checks the list turns green.

'The volcano's horn will be mana japtem.'

As you can see from the name and number of items, 'Volkan's Horn' is obviously a joke by using the golden 'Devil Horn' obtained by killing demon monsters.

So the other three are real ...

Among them, there is an item that attracts attention.

[Material: Fragments of world water]. Do you want to get?

'What is the material?'

What can I do with this?

Or will it be something of a mission?

The first item I found was Sung_Jin_Woo's curiosity.

To read the description of an item, you must first specify the item.

So I accepted all the messages asking if I should buy the item once.

"accept all ."

The light of the volkan body and the dazzling light turned into an item, appearing in front of the foot.

Two earrings, one red and one large female adult.

I could see quickly that it was a fragment of the world.

Sung_Jin_Woo stares at the wood.

I then gave the item information.

[Material: Fragments of world water]

Difficult to achieve: ??
Type: Material

It is the wood that we removed the contaminated part from the "Volkan stick" made by cutting branches of water in the world. The wood obtained from the World Water has strong magic power and is used as the material for the best magic tools.

'Material of the best magic tools.'

I was wondering what I could do for this, but unfortunately it's not there.

However, it is clear that this is not an original thing.

I was able to feel a strong aura just by being close.

'This tree ... can be useful.'

Sung_Jin_Woo sent "World Fragments" to the warehouse instead of handing it over to the store.

After that, I checked the information one by one with other items.


[Item: Demon King's earring]
Difficult to achieve: S
Type: Accessories
Strength +20, Endurance +20

The demon king's necklace, the effect of the set will be worn with the demon king's ring.

Set effect 1. (not open)
Set effect 2. (not open)




'Does this have a set effect?'




A unique option similar to A_rank's 'Keeper' Necklace, but 'Demon King's Earring' has an indefinite effect.

It is good to subtract the set effect.

Strength and strength are 20 each.

'I have 5 points for each skill, so I'm up.'

It is a number that can only be obtained if it is calculated by the ability score and 8 points or more.

Sung_Jin_Woo happily picked up the earrings.

Do you want to wear [Item: Demon King's Earring]?

'Wear.'

Earrings are also hidden like other items and options are applied.

Sung_Jin_Woo laughs pleased when looking up the statistics.

A variety of devil king decorations.

'I'm sure other jewelry will also come from here?'

I could easily guess that it was an item from the demon.

What is its effect?

Now I have only one piece and I have expected it.

But Sung_Jin_Woo's smile doesn't last long.

'This...?'

[Item: Greedy Ball]
Difficulty: A
Type: Magic tool

It is a bead created by hardening the blood of a high-class Volkan demon. Increases the magic effect, dealing extra damage.

'options ': Increases magic damage twice.

A red ball is the size of a billiard ball.

Sung_Jin_Woo grabbed 'greedy beads' in his hand.

There is no stats increase.

I took out the job-specific skill windows that I could call magic, but the number of shadow that could be extracted and saved didn't change either.

'Isn't it a system I can use?'

Sung_Jin_Woo has a headache.

Double magic damage.
That's really big.

Magic enhancement tools are so expensive that only a few magic hunters can be used.

But I've never heard of any expensive artifacts that doubled magic damage.

If there is such a thing, it will be a scandal.

I know that.

However, this "greedy ball" or so

mething is said to double magic damage.

'So what? It does not help me.'

Sung_Jin_Woo has a bitter taste.

If it was simply something that would double magic damage, it wouldn't work for me. Tap the ball and store the ball unrelated to the damage.

Other skills are not magic at all.

It would be better to have an item to enhance intelligence.

'.'

While Sung_Jin_Woo was playing with 'greedy particles' gently, he came to one of the dark soldiers who had completed their defenses.

The fastest one is Iris.

Three on the right and three on the left.

It brought a total of six demon heads in both hands and placed them in front of Sung_Jin_Woo.

"..."

Sung_Jin_Woo scratches his head while watching Iris kneel.

"Shouldn't we do that?"

Of course, Iris politely bowed, not answering.

Connection

"You say ..."

Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes turn to iron.

The iron pulled Volkan's head, who didn't know when he cut it, and knelt down in the same way.

"... he also followed."

I even caught it.

Sung_Jin_Woo breathed a sigh of relief with his eyes fixed on the iron.

I then thought it was interesting.

'Will I let the kids use the' Greedy Ball 'like I used Iron's shield?

I finally saw a magic soldier walking slowly behind the common soldiers. Magic soldiers, of course, are slower than ordinary soldiers.

Sung_Jin_Woo is called the fastest of the three.

Clap.

A magic soldier with a diligent black cloak turned around.

'... Don't go.'

Sung_Jin_Woo, who stood on the top of the head, walked to the edge of the magic soldier and grabbed "greedy beads" in the hands of the magic bottle.

Then he pointed to the building that he once jumped on.

Dark soldiers can move with their will alone, so I don't have to add any explanation.

Sung_Jin_Woo made a volumetric pen.

"launch."

At that moment, a fireball, about twice the size of a normal flame, was created in the hands of the magic pot that was moved to the sky.

'Uh!'

Sung_Jin_Woo eyes round.

The fireball of the fingertips left the magic hand immediately without a chance to be surprised.

Shu Wook -
Damn it

"Huh!"

Sung_Jin_Woo opens his mouth.

The building, attacked by an explosion, collapsed like a toy house made of paper.
The fire that burns the building has no signs of fading.

Tadak, Tadak!

Sung_Jin_Woo, who looked at the sparkling fire with surprised eyes, hastily took the greedy beads from the magic bottle.

I then checked the item information again.

'Is not. Are you sure. '

Although I have read it a few times, there is no explanation that I cannot transfer it to others.

Does that mean you can trade this?

swallow saliva
Sung_Jin_Woo swallow dry saliva.
Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes go back to the building.

Disgusting

Part of the building where the fire is still burning has collapsed with loud noise.

Sung_Jin_Woo's mouth, who saw it glaring.

'This is ...'

The magic series hunters will be very uncomfortable.

Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes are increasingly anticipated.

***

A sunny afternoon.

"Young man in room 902?"

She looked at him and answered after a while.

"Well, I haven't seen him for a few days now."
"Oh, yes, thank you."

Hyun Ki-cheol bowed.

Sung_Jin_Woo Hunter, I waited for him to be near his old apartment for three days.

I have not met

Vegetable juices, which have changed daily, are inevitable.

Hyun Ki-cheol sighed and listened to the phone.

A tourer, a tourer.

Soon the other person called

- Uh, R. Oh.
"Sir."

The receiver is Ahn Sang-min.

"Sung_Jin_Woo Hunter doesn't seem to see him. Apartment residents say they haven't seen it recently."

-Yes?

"Yes."

- I can not help it. Then you should return to the office from tomorrow.

"Yes sir."

Bulls.
Ahn Sang - min hung up the phone.
Sung_Jin_Woo Where did the hunter go?
I was unable to contact you a few days ago. I wanted to avoid a phone call, but I sent him a letter and I couldn't see him near my house.

I was worried about this issue.

'I don't know who is worried about who.

Somehow I felt a little sick.
That is.
Someone turned on his shoulder and Park Hee - jin was standing next to him.

"His sister told me that he had traveled with friends for about a week."

"Sung_Jin_Woo Hunter?"

"Yes."

"Then ... his destination will not be on Earth."

"Yes?"
Park opened his eyes into a circle.
Ahn Sangmin quickly explained.

"There is no trace of going abroad, and there are no records of banks finding money or writing cards in a few days."
"Can you see that?"
"That's why the Hunters have to follow you."
"Oh my God."
"Also, according to the association's location tracking record, the last place where communication is disconnected is in the middle of the city, which is also a mystery five days ago."
"I don't think he's kidnapped, right?"

A word from Park Hee-jin, who threw it at the head.

Two people face snow laughing at the crowd without any priority.

Who is Sung_Jin_Woo?
It was a person who cleaned up Red Gate alone.

Ahn Sang-min scratches his head

"Sung_Jin_Woo Hunter will need to need Chinese Special Forces, including a power hunter, to take him away."

Park heejin nods.

Ahn Sang-min, who is laughing, has questioned the idea that it was strange.

"But how do you know his sister said he was going on a trip?"

"Oh, it's one on one, I contacted Song and I asked her to ask because she was in the same school as Sung_Jin_Woo's sister."
"Ah ..."


After hearing the answer, their conversation was temporarily interrupted.

And they both think the same.

Where is this guy?

2 comments:

  1. I like the story but damn.. These translations are so bad. It's hard to follow the story with this nonsense

    ReplyDelete