IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

Chapter 83[OK]

At the moment, Sung_Jin_Woo felt his heart sink.

'When did you come?'

I was distracted by the boss and didn't know anyone was coming.

'It's turned on.'

Sung_Jin_Woo smacked his lips with regret.
Tsk.
However, it was no longer possible for the boss to have an eye on the witness.
Now that Hunter's license was granted, Dungeon's boss was also a property of Hunter.
In addition, since the gate is closed when the boss is caught, the damage to Hunters will be minimal.

'It almost hit me.'

He was so eager to level up that he almost touched someone's.
As Sung_Jin_Woo finally breathed a sigh of relief, the owner of the voice approached.

"I said, What are you doing?"

Sung_Jin_Woo turned around with a shy smile.

"I'm here because I lost my way."
"You lost your way?"

an absurd remark
It was then that Sung_Jin_Woo was able to identify the owner of the voice.

'What? She's...?'

The face I saw before entering the dungeon.
She was a S_rank woman Hunter Cha Hae-in.
Cha Hae-in slowly got closed and examined Sung_Jin_Woo's hands.

'I saw you holding a weapon.'

Did you see it wrong?
Whatever it had become, it had vanished without a trace.
The eyes of the car-watherer were cast up and down by Sung_Jin_Woo.

'Safety hat and work clothes... Is this our mining team Hunter?'

It seemed not a lie to me that he is lost.
I don't know how, but the boss room is a dangerous place.
After all,Cha Hae-in  decided that the first priority was to send the man away.

"This is where the boss is."

Cha Hae-in stood in front of Sung_Jin_Woo, holding her nose in her handkerchief as she always did.

"Come on out. If you pop, everyone in the dungeon could die."
"Oh, I'm sorry."

Fortunately, the lie seems to be working.
Sung_Jin_Woo passed Cha Hae-in with a satisfied look.
then

'What?'

Cha Hae-in turned her head to Sung_Jin_Woo.
an improbable thing
Cha Hae-in who opened her eyes wide suddenly called Sung_Jin_Woo.

"Hey, wait a minute."
"What?"
"Just look at me."

What's wrong with her?
Sung_Jin_Woo was not happy about Cha Hae-in.
However,  Cha Hae-in soon  stood near Sung_Jin_Woo.

"Why...... is that so?"

Sung_Jin_Woo asked with a quivering look, but Cha Hae-in inhaled lightly near Sung_Jin_Woo without a reply.
The handkerchief which had been covering her nose had already been removed.

'What?'

Sung_Jin_Woo did not know the English language.

Why are you smelling it?'

Confused Sung_Jin_Woo.
However, Cha's embarrassment was several times greater than Sung_Jin_Woo.

'The stench... not.'

It was the first time that I met Hunter who was not smelly.
Cha Hae-in looked at Sung_Jin_Woo with surprise.
Sung_Jin_Woo has a question mark on his face.

"What's the problem?"
'Are you... Hunter?'

Do you need words?
Sung_Jin_Woo put out a Hunter license on his neck.
The driver took the Hunter's license and took turns looking at photos of Sung_Jin_Woo's face and credentials.

'E_Rank... Sung_Jin_Woo...'

Is the rating too low?
Sung_Jin_Woo had no smell.
No, it smelled good.
Sung_Jin_Woo slipped a license out of the hands of Cha Hae-in.

"Can I go there?"
"There..."

Cha called Sung_Jin_Woo, but realized that he had nothing to say or had no excuse to hold him.

"No, go home carefully. Dungeon is wide."
"Oh, yes."

Sung_Jin_Woo bowed and turned to the work site.
His back was soon lost to the other side of the cave.
However, Cha's eyes did not fall on the road where Sung_Jin_Woo disappeared for a long time.

'It smelled good.'


***



After the meal, the mining team Hunter was coming back to work one by one.
Bae, who had been poking his teeth, was very angry when he found Sung_Jin_Woo inside the dungeon.

"Oh, oh? Why are you coming out of there?"
"Oh, that's..."

Sung_Jin_Woo briefly looked in the direction of the boss.

'A_rank Dungeon couldn't say he'd been there to see what the boss looked like.'

Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes moved back to the Manager .

"I got lost while I was looking for the bathroom."
"Oh, be careful! It's like there in Dungeon, so once you get lost, it's not easy to come back. By the way, how did you find it?"
"When I came in, I met Cha Hunter."
"Oh, Cha Hunter? I went to protect the boss just in case he ran out. She's as worried as I am."

Bae roared with laughter.
Sung_Jin_Woo, who was worried about the boss earlier, looked deeply in his head.
Sung_Jin_Woo laughed bitterly.

"The manager can laugh like this because he doesn't know how scary the boss is.'

It was the difference between the working class Hunter and the attacking team Hunter.
They must be preparing for things that others don't care about because they know how scary Boss is.

'There's another side of my face with no facial expression.'

It is not the squad that becomes dangerous when the boss runs out.
workers working while the band is out
For the bare-faced people, she returned a sweet break and went to guard the entrance to the boss room.

a woman of great stature'

It was Sung_Jin_Woo's candid view of the victims.
Then suddenly, her unique habit occurred to Sung_Jin_Woo.

Why is he covering his nose with a handkerchief?'

Come to think of it, she has left her handkerchief behind for a moment.

"Teacher."
"Hmm?"

To my annoyance, Bae was always kind to Sung_Jin_Woo whenever he called.

'I was so happy when I was working on it.'

As expected, work is a good thing to do.
Thanks to that, Sung_Jin_Woo was able to ask one thing or another comfortably.
On the contrary, the team leader of the team urged him to do so far.

"Sung, why don't you talk to someone after you call them?"

Sung_Jin_Woo said with a smile.

"That's no different. Do you happen to know why Hunter carries a handkerchief?"
"Ah? That's because Car Hunter is unique."
"You're curious?"

What do you mean?
The manager kindly explained without asking again.

"Cha Hunter can only smell from Hunter, but it must feel so bad."
"The smell of Hunter?"
"There was a story about a special nature or something."

It's an idiosyncratic constitution.
Sung_Jin_Woo had something similar to that.
excellent hearing
Though his hearing was not bad from the beginning, he became more and more positive after becoming an reawakening.

'The sense of smell of Cha Hae-in is in the line of extension.'

So I could understand a little.
It's unique, isn't it?"

Whether he liked the way Sung_Jin_Woo listened attentively, Bae continued to explain.

"The smell makes it hard for Hunter to breathe when he's next to him."
"..."

Is that why?

'What you asked me if I was a Hunter.'

Because I didn't smell like any other Hunter?
That's the kind of story that I had met at the Red Gate before.

-We can hear voices constantly in our heads. Kill a human. But I can't hear that voice in front of you.

Is it in the same vein as he said?
There's no unique smell of Hunter, and there's no voice telling him to kill.

'Cause I'm the player...'

The only existence to benefit from the system.
What is a player?
SUNG_JIN_Woo, who briefly wondered about his identity, shook his head.

'I can't find the answer right now.'

Sung_Jin_Woo is out of his mind.
It would be tiresome to have a problem in mind that cannot be solved due to concerns.
Yum! Yum!
Then I heard my colleagues resume work.
Sung_Jin_Woo picked up the pickaxe again.

'A_rank Boss... I wanted to catch him.'

What would have happened if there weren't Cha Hae-in then?
I was sorry that I couldn't do it.


***


Thanks to Sung_Jin_Woo's outstanding performance, the mining team finished its work before evening.
The team manager said it was two hours ahead of schedule.
At that time, his teammates of the mining team changed their gaze.

"Good job, Mr. Sung!"
"How are you?"
"I saw the Mana Stones fall and I thought I'd bring a excavator somewhere."

Hunter around Sung_Jin_Woo gave a piece of praise.
The cold eyes I had before entering the gate were nowhere to be seen.
Sung_Jin_Woo was not a bad face either.
The experience as a Dungeon miner was interesting, and I achieved my goal to play the A_Rank dungeon.

"Now let's get out."
"Huh!"
"Let's go!"

Following the captain's instructions, the mining team moved swiftly.

"One, two."
"Hi!"

The mining team, which was still struggling with the rescue team, rejoiced and gathered together again.
Unlike other team members who are full-time employees, Sung_Jin_Woo was paid cash per day.

"This is Sung's."
"Thank you."

Bae quietly asked, handing over an envelope containing a group of people.

"We're going to go out to dinner now. Can you stay with us?"

The tone was light, but Bae's eyes were serious.

'I think I have something to say, but...'

I felt a longing.
However, Sung_Jin_Woo politely declined.

"I'm sorry."
"Ummm... Really?"

The captain scratched his chin.

'This is what I have to say after I've had a few drinks, but...'

He made a sudden change in the operation.

"I've been doing this for years and met a lot of people."
"Yes."
"I've never seen anyone like you before. You are very good at being a miner."

Bae seemed to like Sung_Jin_Woo a lot.

'Ha-ha... Oh, my God.'

Sung_Jin_Woo smiled awkwardly, neither positive nor negative.
Bae, who considered the smile a good warning, confidently made his point.

"I don't go so far as to say... Don't you want to work for me? I'll take care of you so you don't feel sorry."

a young man named Sung_Jin_Woo
From the first day of mining, he showed three to four times more work than most experienced miners.
If you can't catch such a treasure, you're not qualified as a team leader.
Even if I had to persuade someone to pay a bonus separately, I wanted to win Sung_Jin_Woo.
but
Sung_Jin_Woo was adamant.

"Thank you for talking to me, but... I'm preparing for it."

At a word from Sung_Jin_Woo, Bae looked as if he had lost his country.

"Well, really?"

Sung_Jin_Woo swallowed a smile inside.

He's funny.'

It's hard to see how much emotion is revealed.
Maybe Bae thought he had found a gem hiding in class E.
The leader of the team carefully asked.

How about tomorrow? Can you come out tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow, Hmm..."

Actually, I was free until tomorrow.
The day after tomorrow.
But I also wondered if it would be necessary to apply as a miner.
I've figured out the rough approach and watched the A_rank boss.
But then.

'Wait a minute.'

There was a question that quickly crossed Sung_Jin_Woo's mind when he opened his mouth to refuse.

"So there's a Hunter's Raid tomorrow?"
"Yes, that's the A_rank gate."
"Is that possible? Today's game is over."

After Raid, the attack team usually rest for about a week.

It started yesterday afternoon.'

Then, Hunter's elite have been in the raid for two consecutive days, yesterday and today.
Maybe it'll be early in the morning after we get rid of the boss.
I didn't quite understand that we were going to play Raid tomorrow.
When Sung_Jin_Woo showed interest, Bae's team was also.

"Tomorrow, instead of the A-target team, the B-target team will go forward."

B Team?
Are you sure you're going to clear the A_Rank Dungeon to the second division?

"That's the power of Hunter's Guild. Hunter's is the only guild that can go after A_rank gate in Korea by dividing it into two teams."

Bae proudly said.

"Did Hunter's Raid keep doing this?"
"No, no. Usually, there was nothing to share with the team. But I guess the schedule overlapped this time."

As the A_rank gate appeared at the same time in Hunter's area, the final boss struggled to win permission for the two gates at the same time.

'Oh, I met Choi at the association yesterday...'

A busy person like Choi Jong-in couldn't have visited the association for no reason. 
Sung_Jin_Woo nodded.

"So you're saying it's the first time we've tried Raid with only the second team?"
"Yes, but Hunter's second division isn't the second division. It's better than a very large guild."
"It's going to be a lot more dangerous than it is today, right?"

Bae was speechless.
It was a matter of course.
Today, two S_Rank man players participated in the raid.
On the other hand, they will go after A level or lower tomorrow.
Although I heard that the gate that we are going to attack tomorrow is smaller than today's, it was a big blow for the two S_Ranks to be excluded.
Even when the S_Rank offensive team was nearby, he was worried about a boss-class.

'So I can't lie.'

Bae, who was trying to change his mind while working with him tomorrow, was disappointed to think that all of them were wrong.

"It's much more dangerous. If we do something wrong, we can fail the Raid himself."

Then Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment