IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

Chapter 71[OK]

Yoo Jin-ho was embarrassed.

'...Red Gate?'

Why does the story suddenly come out?
I didn't know what was going on because it was such a loud incident, but I couldn't guess what my father was trying to do because of the timing.

'That person...'

a survival man
Why did the survivors that the media were looking for were called up here?
Yoo Jin-ho's curiosity was growing.
Yoo Myung-Han who watched him slowly opened his mouth.

"I don't think you know that far."
"What?"

Yoo Myung-Han looked back at Goh Myung-hwan, sitting nervous, leaving Yoo Jin-ho in confusion.

"Hunter."
"Yes."
"In addition to the new White Tiger Guild members there that day, let my son know who was there."
"Okay."

Goh Myung-hwan's eyes were directed at Yoo Jin-ho.
A question mark appeared on the face of Yoo, who unexpectedly faced Goh Myung-hwan.
Meanwhile, Goh Myung-Hwan said.

"A high school young girl with a hunter."
'Young girl, hunter?'

Until then, Yoo jin-ho never dreamed of who would be named from Goh's mouth.

"Sung-Jin-Woo."

Duhk-.
Yoo Giin-ho seemed to hear his heart sink in his ears.

'chuck! you on Red Gate?'

What happened?
My head got more confused. But then I had a flash memory.

'Oh, only a few days ago ...'

My older brother used to talk to Han Song/Hansoi, who never pretended to know.

"And the little girl Hunter's name?"
"Hansong Yang."

It can't be
Yoo Jin-ho's mouth opened wide.
There must have been such a secret in their relationship that they couldn't understand.

'If so?'

The identity of the helper who's been talking about possibilities all the time on the news...
As if he knew what Yoo Jin-ho wanted to say, Goh quickly confirmed the truth.

"She and our White Tiger Guild members were able to get out of the red gate safely thanks to Sung-Jin-Woo."
'Hahaha...'

Brother, what the hell did you do there?
Yoo Jin-ho had a look of surprise and joy mixed in half. Then I forgot that I was in front of my father.

"What happened inside the red gate?"

Goh Myung-hwan looked around.
Yoo Myung-Han bobbed his head.
Goh Myung-hwan, who had a glance at his mouth, seemed to die.

"That's it."

Yoo Jin-ho, who listened, also shone his eyes.

"At first, I was a little bit surprised that two E-Rank Hunter came to visit the new training course. But...

Goh  Myung-hwan spoke in a cheerful voice as if the child who received the toy he wanted to have the day was bragging about like a friend.
By the way.

"A-Rank Hunter?"

It was not only Goh Myung-hwan who was excited.

"That's right! He opened his palm like this! He hit the back of Kim Chul's head and Kim Chul ..."
"Huh..."

Whenever I heard my brother's work, Yoo Jin-ho's heart pounding.

'It's also you.'

It was like nothing to beat a high-ranking hunter.
You knocked down the A-Rank Hunter in one shot.
The fact that the man I was next to, is such a great person was both exciting and proud.
Goh Myung-hwan's story continued.

"...when dozens of ice elves appeared in front of me, I thought I was going to die. But...

Maybe it's because he's focused too much?
Time flew by.
The experience of the day which was never short was also beginning to seem to end.
Excited Goh Myung-hwan raised his voice.

"That doesn't make sense. Sung-Jin-Woo is the benefactor."

Without realizing it, Yoo nodded.
I could understand Goh's feelings. He's been helped.

"But don't tell me about Sung-Jin-Woo's existence? It was hard for me to readily accept the decision of White Tiger Guild. But the president called me."

Then Yoo Myung-Han politely interrupted Goh's words.

"Mr. Goh Myung-hwan."
"Yeah?"
"That's enough."
"Oh, I'm a little excited. I'm sorry."

Goh Myung-hwan bowed slightly, feeling embarrassed.
Yoo Myung-Han line of sight once again headed for Yoo Jin-ho.
"There's a name I never thought of when I was trying to find out about Sung-Jin-Woo Hunter."

the tip of Yoo Myung-Han's hand
Where the index finger pointed was the name of Yoo Jin-ho.
Yoo Jin-ho gave it to The_famous_chairman earlier.
The index moved smoothly and this time it stopped under three letters of 'Sung-Jin-Woo.'
Sung-Jin-Woo.
It was an inexorable proof.

'I got caught ...'

It turned out that my brother had helped me in obtaining the Guild Master license.
Yoo Jin-ho's face hardened.

"Sung-Jin-Woo Hunter helped you get a Guild Master license. Do you admit it?"
"... I admit it."
"Do you have anything else to say?"
"..."

Yoo Jin-ho's eyes were dark.
Once it was known that his brother had intervened in obtaining a Guild Master license, it became impossible to convince his father that he was entitled to take charge of Eugene Guild.

'...'

Father's tough eyes.
When I was looking at that eye from the old days, my legs were lose its strength.

'But.'

I couldn't sit down like this.
Yoo Jin-ho plucked up courage in front of his father for the first time.
He lowered his head and raised his voice.

"Can you leave Eugene Guild to me?"
"I know."
"Yes?"

Yoo Jin-ho was greeted by a cool answer.

"I'll give you the Eugene Guild."
"Why?"
"Do not you say, it's dangerous to leave a guild to an outsider, do you need to take risks?"
"Ha, but I tried to deceive my father."
"So you thought I'd kick him out?"

Why?
Somehow my father's face felt like he was smiling. His mouth was shut as usual.

"If you went into the duel without any countermeasures, you would have done so. I don't remember having such a fool as a son."

Yoo Jin-ho had a hot face at the moment.

'If I have not met my brother, I would have been kicked out of my dad by now.'

No, he must have died before then.
It was Yoo Jin-ho who sighed with relief.

There are conditions instead."
"Yes."
"This Hunter named Sung-Jin-Woo... Can you bring him to Eugene?"

Yu Jin-ho opened his eyes round.

"My brother?"
'brother?'

I was young in the eyes of Yoo Myung-Han.
But it didn't last long.

"Yes."

Yu Jin-ho has been blocked.

'Too...'

The fact that expressing confidence would make a good impression here also showed the children.
But the opponent is my brother.
I could ask a favor, but I was not confident beyond that.
So I spoke frankly.

"I don't know."
"That's great. It's meaningless if the conditions are too easy."

Yoo Myung-Han chairman took a sip of water and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief.

If you fail, I will hand the guild over to your brother. Do you want to try?"

Yoo Jin-ho's face became splendid.

'How I got a chance ...'

If he backed out of the room, he would not be ashamed of his brother who helped him until the last minute.
Yoo Jin-ho said with serious eyes.

"I'll try."
"good."

The father's reply ended the father-to-son deal.
Yoo Myung-Han nodded silently, and Yu Jin-ho stood up and bowed out.
Yoo Myung-Han took off his handkerchief.
It was hard to hide the smile.

'guy...'

You asked for Eugene Guild.
I had expected a certain amount from the time I made an appointment, but I didn't expect to be this bold.

'The tiger's son is a tiger.'

A smile gradually spread around Yoo Myung-Han's mouth.

'Yoo Myung-Han chairman is smiling!'

Goh Myung Hwan's eyes grew bigger.
Yoo Myung-Han chairman's nickname is poker face.
He was famous for not showing his emotions despite his joys and sorrows.
As Goh Myung-hwan looked curiously, Yoo Myung-Han chairman looked around and asked.

"Do you have anything to say, Hunter?"

Embarrassed by the sudden gaze, Goh shook his head rapidly.

"Oh, no."


***


...47, 48, 49, 50.
Sung-Jin-Woo headed toward the top at a terrific speed.

[You have put an end to the intermediate evil.]
[earned experience 300.]
[Obtain one demon's soul.]

.

.

[You have put an end to the intermediate evil.]
[You have put an end to the intermediate evil.]

I didn't know it was hard to see the rising experience and the rising spirits whenever I caught the monster.

[Number of Souls Collected: 4,388]

'Is it still about half?'

Since coming in here, it seems like we've been catching demons endlessly, but 10,000 walls have been tall.
But what about the level?

[Level: 69]

2 more in a day.
Although it was slower than the first time, it was still much faster than the speed of collecting the soul. Even now, the experience has been accumulating.


"Excuse me!"
I have taken care of...
[Acquire experience 300.]
[One Devil's Soul...]

"Phew!"

After killing the last visible demon, Sung-Jin-Woo stretched his back and looked around.
The bodies of the intermediate demons were scattered numerous times under the feet of the dashing shadow soldiers.
match.
Sung-Jin-Woo smiled and faced the palm of his hand.

"Good work."

The soldiers who fought so hard quickly turned into shadows.
Although soldiers could pick up mana stone, only Sung-Jin-Woo could acquire the item.

[Do you want to acquire [...]?]

I have to accept the system message one by one.

'This is a little uncomfortable.'

So when the number of demons was small, I fought with the soldiers when he came to te hordes.
And when the fight is over, the collection begins.

'What's funny about this?' Jin-ho kept asking for it, right?'

Sung-Jin-Woo laughed as he took items out of the monster's body.
And one more inconvenient thing.
In the Castle of demons, it was impossible to recruit shadow soldiers.
The dead bodies of demons, both middle and low, did not produce black smoke, which signaled that they could be extracted from.

'I'm staring at the dead body with my eyes.'

[It is contaminated mana.]
[Shadow extraction is not possible.]

The only message is that the mana is contaminated and cannot be extracted.

'What can I do?'

When Sung-Jin-Woo looked through the bodies with regret, a message appeared.
a belt ring

[Item: We found 29 horns of intermediate demon]
[Do you want to acquire all?]

Sung-Jin-Woo grinned.

'sure!'

It was Sung-Jin-Woo who looked at items that were always pouring out of his mind.

'There's nothing directly worth using.'

All sold!
When all sorts of items were disposed of at the store, gold was deposited.

[Money: 914,690,772 Gold]

Huh!
Sung-Jin-Woo's eyes, which confirmed the warehouse unintentionally, grew bigger. Gold accumulated in the warehouse was already over 900 million.

'The horn of the devil, but the price is 200,000 won, but I have caught over 4,000.'

Gold has piled up horribly as other miscellaneous items have been added to the price that has been disposed.

Should I buy a S-Rank weapon or a defence?'

Sung-Jin-Woo shook his head.
I don't feel the need yet, but I don't have to force money to spend.

'There will be times when it is used properly.'

Sung-Jin-Woo closed the warehouse and clapped his hands.
It is almost finished.
It's been a long time since I got a license to enter the 51st floor, which is a necessity.
Sung-Jin-Woo's eyes turned to the pillars of light.
A little away from the circle.
A giant demon and a number of higher demons stood standing.
Sung-Jin-Woo looked up.
The name of the giant demon was thickly black.

[The ruler of the lower floor, the greedy Vulkan]

dozens, if not hundreds, of tons, of heavy flesh. The huge club in his hand was brutal.
But Sung-Jin-Woo smiled.

You mean that's the middle boss?'

There was no bad memory for the bosses of Hwajeong station. I always got high experience and good items.
The boss monsters were nothing but gift boxes compared to the lesser bosses who were suffering and rewarded.
What kind of items does he throw out?
gulp.
Sung-Jin-Woo smiled and swallowed.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to more of this! Btw, what does "Unedited" mean in some of the chapters? When I clicked one, it already had english translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unedited means that it still requires polishing. Mostly machine translated and not yet touched by editors.

    ReplyDelete