IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

Chapter 79[OK]


Male or female ?.? Ko Gun-hee

It was not a bad suggestion.
If Ko Gun-hee pushes his back, ordinary people can get on the fast track.
The National Assembly, the government, the association and the media.
It's hard to find a place where Ko Gun-hee can't breathe.
What if S_rank Hunter was supported by him?

'I don't know where I'm going to get'

Suddenly, Sung_Jin_Woo looked back at himself in a neat suit and sitting next to Rep. Ko Kun-hee's seat.
My heart was beating a little.

'I don't think it's an easy opportunity.'

"Other ways" proposed by Ko Gun-hee is not a way for anyone to step on.
but
There was something important missing.

If you go to the association, you won't be able to raise the level anymore.'

Senior Hunter from the association doesn't hunt.
Their main job is to deal with other hunters, not with game.
Even if I'm just allowed to join the board of association.

"The dungeon that the association is in charge of is like D, E_rank, where the guilds are not even looking at.'

You're going to kill those people who don't even give you experience?
No, I can't.
Sung_Jin_Woo strongly denied it inside.

I want to be stronger.'

To a higher place.
I wanted to go as far as I could.
Don't you know it's impossible or if you're not sure you can do it? You want to give it up knowing you can?
a wild remark

I can continue to grow as long as the level-up stops.'

a double muscle
a double muscle
his heart shook stronger than I had imagined his shoulder-to-shoulder with Ko Geon-hee, the other day.
Ko Kun-hee also felt the change of Sung_Jin_Woo.

'It's getting faster. Have you finally made up your mind?'

I wish it were a good result.

No, it must be a good result.'

considering the time remaining
With as much excitement as Sung_Jin_Woo, Ko waited for an answer.
One second was equal to one minute.
Sung_Jin_Woo took off his lips.

"I'm sorry."

Ko Kun-hee's face hardened.

'It looked like you had a face full of will... Was it my mistake?'

I couldn't hide my disappointment.

I guess that's how much a man named Sung_Jin_Woo played.'

It wasn't a bluff to help the other way.
In fact, I thought of more than that.

'S_Rank...'

He tried to grow up as a lumber behind him if he could teach his work at the closest.
When he disappeared, he needed a strong power to support the association.
That meant he would pass on everything he had.
But the result is like this.

'This is ridiculous.'

Ko Geon-hee asked like a grunt, taking back the badge he had put out.

Is it money as well?"

Sung_Jin_Woo answered like a knife.

"No."

Ko Kun-hee sniffed at his inside.

'Everyone's a fine horse.'

But if you look inside, they are all the same.
After all, it's money.
If you follow the popularity, you'll get the best.

'Haya...'

It was human nature to chase after wealth, but I didn't mean to criticize it.
It's just that those who aren't honest with themselves are being laughed at.

"Then why did you refuse?"

Ko Kun-hee asked, even though he knew the answer clearly.
I just wanted to see the reaction.
by the way

"I want to fight."

One word from Sung_Jin_Woo hit Ko Kun-hee in the back of his head without hesitation.

'What?'

I felt like I had a blow to the head.

Does that mean you want to fight with the magicians?"
"Yes."

Sung_Jin_Woo put aside all unnecessary explanations and rankly expressed his sincerity.

"I want to enter the gate and kill the chariots. I think it's within Dungeon."
'This is the number.'

Ko Kun-hee's eyes grew bigger.
The person standing on top of countless people can tell whether he is telling the truth or not by looking at others.
That's the only place you can get up.
So Ko Gun-hee was able to tell.

'That eye... I mean it.'

Ko Kun-hee's gaze at Sung_Jin_Woo changed 180 degrees.

'How long has it been since I felt this way?'

Ko was already too frail when he was alerted to power.
So instead of fighting the beasts, he tried to find what he could do.
He established an association with the money he had spent on disposing of his own business, collected Hunters, and moved to the National Assembly based on popularity to establish laws related to Hunter.
However, it is a fundamental regret that has not been filled even after running so hard.

'I've been 20 years, or 10 years younger, with these young people...'

My head, my head, and my head.
Ko put his hand on his chest.
My heart, which was not strange at any time, was beating fast now.

'My heart could still make this noise.'

It was a pleasant beating.
On the other hand, Sung_Jin_Woo tilted his head.

'That's weird?

He was ready to equalize with the association and kick the chairman's proposal, which seemed elusive.

'Well, I don't care, but...'

Now that I've said everything I want to say.
Sung_Jin_Woo got up.

"I have to go now because my younger brother is the only one who keeps the house."
"Thank you for your time."

Ko Kun-hee, who followed Sung_Jin_Woo, pulled something out of his arms.

"And this."

It was a business card.

'...?'
"If you need my help, please feel free to contact me."

Ko Gun-hee smiled brightly.
Sung_Jin_Woo was right. Strong Hunter had to be in dungeon.
Although he failed to recruit Sung_Jin_Woo, as head of the Hunter Association or as one Hunter, Ko Gun-hee wanted to help Sung_Jin_Woo as much as possible.
to be more rank

I liked this young man.'

So I had some advice.
Placeboats are a constant source of interest.

"It's impossible to join the senior dungeon alone. So be careful when choosing the guild."

The game will vary greatly depending on your choice.
After hearing Ko's sincere advice, Sung_Jin_Woo showed a strange smile for a short time.

"Thank you."

Sung_Jin_Woo, who put his business card in his wallet, left with a brief greeting to Ko and Woo Jin-chul.

"After"

At the same time, Ko Kun-hee sipped into a chair.

"Are you all right?"

Woo Jin-cheol, who was tired of Ko Geon-hee's mood, came quickly.
However, Ko Gun-hee smiled.

"No, I'm fine."

Oh, that's all right.
It's been a long time since we had a great time.
Ko Kun-hee, who had been smiling for a long time, turned his head and ordered the attendants.

"Cancel all appointments today."
"But today I have an appointment with the ministers."
"Everything left."

He grinned like that.

"I don't want to waste my feelings on them today."

I wanted to keep this pleasant aftertaste for a day.
Ko Geon-hee's gaze towards Woo Jin-chul.
The unusual smile of the president of the association made me excited.

"Do you have anything to say?"
'Nothing else, you..."

Ko Kun-hee, who took a slight nip, fiddled under his chin.

Would you like to have a drink with me today?"

Woo Jin-cheol smiled awkwardly at the unexpected remark.

"I can't drink... Is that okay with you?"
"Oh, he didn't see it that way."

Ko Kun-hee yanked his tongue prudently.

Don`t you know the saying that a man can hold the world as big as a drink he can drink?"
"I'm sorry, association president."

Woo Jin-chul put his hand on his head, blushing with embarrassment.

"That's a joke. You're in a good mood and you're joking around."

There's someone who wants to share glasses with you.
Ko Kun-hee's gaze headed to the end of the hallway where Sung_Jin_Woo disappeared.

'Sung_Jin_Woo Hunter...'

How much does he drink?
Ko Kun-hee smiled lightly, thinking that he would like to share a glass with him someday.


***


a good taste
a rattle
Sung_Jin_Woo got off the stopped bus.

'He came up with an excuse, but...'

Looking at the clock, it's still too early for my brother to arrive.
Sung_Jin_Woo slowly headed home.
Tick. Tick.
When I turned to a strange noise, I could see a street lamp that had gone too far.

'So now.'

It was too dark around.
It's such a small neighborhood that even a small distance away, there are dark places like this.
Then I suddenly remembered the news I had just heard.

'Don't Ask Me In The Nearby Killer.'

Were all the victims women?
My younger brother used to go this road.
Late at night.

"My brother's school is close, so he can't move freely."

I began to worry for nothing.
If we find them, we'll catch them. It's not difficult, but we can't stand on the street every night just because we're worried.
Is there any way?
Sung_Jin_Woo, who tried to roll his head with his arms folded, suddenly smiled.

'You can just stand the others for me.'

Isn't there any good kids for this kind of situation?

"Get out of here."

Shadow soldiers appeared in the call of Sung_Jin_Woo.

'Five people should be enough.'

They are well-developed soldiers who accompanied them on the evil expedition.
The mere sight of it reassured me.

"You're the vigilante of this town. From now on, we will conduct patrols."

As soon as the horse was finished, the soldiers returned to a shadow state.
They were absorbed into the shadows of buildings and other objects and began to move again and again.

'Yes, walk around so carefully that you don't see anyone else.'

Oh, cute guys.
There was no way for a murderer to be killed by a shadow soldier except for a higher-level Hunter.
Even one thing could be known immediately if soldiers had problems.
S_Rank Hunter.

'No, I haven't got a full license yet. Should I say S_rank awakening?'

How about something?
Whether it's a hunter or a awakening, it's a neighborhood protected by S_Rank.
If the 24-hour free defense system is known to the public, how many times will land prices soar?
A smile came out of the air.

'Okay.'

This is a relief.
While looking around, Sung_Jin_Woo turned around with a satisfied face.


***


"I ran out of here to eat and I'm a big loser."
What? Are you ignoring pork belly?"
"..."
"This is the place that contains memories of me and my brother!"

With his face turning red, Yoo Jin-ho put his glass down and exhaled his nose.

"So why did you invite me to that place?"

Yoo Soo-hyun looked puzzled.
I was lying down to sleep when I just got a call from Yoo Jin-ho.

Please comfort me, sister.
You want to be Wenlo?
- Nunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was so sorry to hear his whining voice that I came out and brought him here.
It is natural that Yoo Soo-hyun, who has grown up to be a beautiful girl and is now a model, is unhappy.
with a flicker
The men around me kept looking at me even though I dressed up for coming out in a hurry.

"What's wrong? Talk to me, talk to me."

Ryu Soo-hyun asked, adding soju to Yoo Jin-ho's empty glass.

"Look, this. You're avoiding my calls, right?"

Yoo Jin-ho cried out his phone. There was a long currency record in the liquid crystal.
One call and four calls fail.
It is said that the phone was cut off during the first conversation.

"Did you call me because you can't talk to someone you know?"

with a nod
Yoo Jin-ho moved his head.

"Ha-"

A stunned Yoo Soo-hyun took Yoo Jin-ho's phone.

"Give me something."

Quickly tap the phone-shaped icon.
Taut-
The ringing signal went off after a while.
Then, Yoo Soo-hyun opened his eyes.

"Yayi."
"Hmm?"

Yoo Jin-ho looked up.

"It's only 15 seconds and it's lagging. It's not avoiding the phone, it's turned off, and if it's disconnected, the battery is dead."
"... Really?"
"If you don't believe it, try again."

Taut-
As Yoo said, the signal went off in 15 seconds.

"Really?"

Yoo Jin-ho's face brightened.

"Now it's settled? I'm coming."

Yoo Jin-ho grabbed Yoo Soo-hyun's sleeve, which was about to leave hard.

"Nuna-Let's just empty out what we've been drinking!"
"It's only my sister."

He's always calling you, man or woman.
Eventually, Yoo took a seat again.

"What? You want me to drink too?"
You said, "Let's just empty out what you were drinking? I'm always waiting for you to drink alone."
"I have only my sister, too."
"That's okay?"

Even though the horse did so, the two of them happily left the glass.

"And who the hell is that big brother?"
"You'll find out soon?"

If you come to Eugene guild.
Yoo Jin-ho, who was going to say so, opened his eyes to the TV set in the store.

"Oh, that guy?"

Yoo Soo-hyun also turned to TV.
On the news on the screen, Lee Min-sung's awakening as a top star was heard recently.
Lee Min-seong opened his mouth in front of reporters who gathered like clouds.

We haven't finished shooting yet. I don't know if the Echolator's rating appears, but...

In the caption below, Lee Min-sung will visit the Hunter Association for ratings soon.

"Wow... K-pop star Lee Min-sung! Look at the number of reporters. There's a Chinese reporter over there."

Yoo Jin-ho burst into admiration.
However, Yoo raised eyebrows.

"How can you lie shamelessly in front of so many people?"
"Ugh?"
"Everyone who knows knows. That's all show. He said he's already getting A_rank and is trying to make a big splash in the media."
"A show? Lee Min-sung, the symbol of humility?"

Yoo Soo-hyun clicked his tongue.
Tsk.

'How could everyone not even know this?'

Although I can bear with him in the background, his assessment was simply the worst among those who actually knew about immigration.
The difference between having a camera and not having one is a man of many words.
I really hated Yoo Soo-hyun.
If it were just a double story, I would pretend not to know. And how much you're flirting with me.
Not long ago, I had a hard time hanging up the phone when I was walking in on the same page.

an unlucky man

Even before he became an awakening, he was a man with a healthy body. How much higher would he be if he became the A_Rank Hunter?
The scene where A_rank is judged is broadcast live all over the country through a camera.

'I can roll my hair well in this direction.'


Yoo shook his head to finish the rest of the drink.

3 comments:

  1. change my brother ==> my sister.
    he doesnt have a brother, thank you for translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so badly translated I almost didn't understand half of it! Thank you still though! <3 The older chapters are translated better

    ReplyDelete