IMPORTANT Note!!

For the sake of readers and the translation content does not depend on a person. Now, I set up a place where people can read and edit the tr...

Chapter 80[OK]

Will you be responsible if I get fired?
"What? What do you mean?"
Yesterday, the president of the association issued a gag order. If the identity of the awakening is new, we will punish them by whatever means necessary.
"The head of the association, Ko Geon-hee? You've never done this before, have you?"
How do I know what you think?
"..."
-If you don't have anything else to say, I'll hang up.
"...I'll get back to you next time."

Click.
That's how the phone went off.
Lim Tae-gyu's face was not good.

'What's this about?'

The president himself called when he heard that the new man appeared in the first time in two years.
But I don't expect this answer to come back.
Are you going to take responsibility if you get fired?
There must be no big way to get rid of the association's employees who were taken to the head of the association.
There is no guarantee that he or she will succeed in recruiting those who know his or her identity.

'I'll catch them by hook or by crook...'

It was enough for Ko to do.

'But why isn't this old man suddenly senile? Why not'

What's the wind blowing?
No identity leakage for the individual.
It was unprecedented.
As a result, the body has to wash its fingers until the official announcement is made.
That is not the only thing that is unfair.

'Then how did you know Baek Yoon-ho, the last one, that you were there yesterday?'

Is this a difference in information power?
Does this mean that the Guild's influence has died on this floor?
If a rookie who appeared yesterday enters Hunters or Baekho, he will never be able to keep up with the gap.
In this situation, an unexpected gag order blocked the way of the dead.

"What kind of enemy did this inspiration have in my past life?'

It was an inspiration that Baek helped make the "Baekho Guild" safe when he left the "Sacred Guild."
As a result, the body was relegated from its position as the best guild.
Hunter's and white tiger were ahead of me, and the body was still in place.

'If you've done this, then you're going to have to help the dead man!'

Suddenly, Goh Kun-hee became resentful.
But is there a sharp knife?
Lim Tae-kyu said, "I was sorry, but my feet were rolling.

***


'I'm done with the Sunday quest.'

Sung_Jin_Woo scoured the Internet with a light heart.
We have two days left until we re-measure our measurements.
So far, I turned on the computer to gather information about the artifact trade.

'Hoo!'

Sung_Jin_Woo's eyes dilated as he was browsing through auction information.

'The smallest unit is worth billions.'

Is that all?
The basic billions of things are over.

'But...'

The equipment was like a lifeline for Hunter.
The more good equipment we used, the more secure we didn't have to say.
Why save money when Hunter's income isn't low, and he has tools to make hunting safer and faster?
I could understand.
The fact that it is possible but still surprising remains unchanged.
Artifact prices made me nervous.

'That's not going to work with the money you have.'

We didn't find any flammable defense artifacts on the auction list, but we didn't seem to have much money to buy high-grade defenses.

'I thought I had enough money.'

It was just the public's point of view and it was still far from Hunter's point of view.
About 1.7 billion won was spent in the bank account.
The only way to purchase the desired artifact was to sell the bead of greed.
Sung_Jin_Woo's expression changed when he became a seller.

"It costs a lot of money to buy an artifact, but it means I can sell my artifacts at a high price."

Click.
When I moved my mouse and searched, magic tools that are currently on sale started to grow.

'...'

No matter how much you look at it, there were no artifacts that doubled the size of the magic damage.
At best, it is 20 to 30 percent more than the original force.
Those artifacts were incredibly expensive.

'The magic tools are no joke.'

Come to think of it, there were not many 20 percent.
Such expensive artifacts are available only in the upper and lower levels of Hunter.
By the way, do they increase their power by 20 percent?
The difference will be enormous.
Senior Hunters know that, so they pay this much to buy artifacts.
In fact, it has often been shown that items that were just being sold have been marked for completion.
20 percent will be like this...

'How much do I have to sell this?'

Give it a gulp
Sung_Jin_Woo swallowed.
It was not long ago that I had never dreamed of an artifact, so I didn't know how much I would get at this stage.

'So there must be an auction.'

I hope you get a good price when you put the bead of avarice on auction.
Sung_Jin_Woo closed the auction information window with a satisfied smile.
Research has shown that there are two main ways to sell artifacts.
One is to sell through official channels.
The other is a black market, or a black market.
But the black market had no access.
There is a limit to the information available on the Internet.

'If I had a few clicks of a mouse, I wouldn't even be called a black market.'

The bead of greed is not a product behind the scenes, so you don't have to go through the black market.
So the best way now was to put the bead of greed in the artifact exchange, which is an expert in sales, and sell it at auction.
Although taxes and fees were deducted, they were the fastest and most endless.

'The problem is I have to tell you how I got this...'

E_rank Hunter brought along with a ridiculous artifact that doesn't exist.
Should I keep this quiet?
Hunter's Korea is the largest company to broker deals between Hunter. We shall point out the doubtful points one by one.

'That's why I need a license.'

A new Hunter certificate with an S grade on it.
He was re-examined for that.
The result is successful.
If he trusts KO Geon-hee, he will be able to obtain a new license two days later without any problems.
I was worried for a moment that I would be in trouble to refuse the proposal to join the association.

'I'm glad you don't think that's who you are.'

A smile had not left the chairman's lips until the last moment of his farewell speech.
If you live by the eyes of others for a long time, you will be able to grasp the atmosphere.
Just like Sung_Jin_Woo.
For four years as E_Rank, he lived under the other Hunter's thumb. So, I could tell from just looking at people's faces.
Never Ko Gun-hee's expression was a charade.
At least that's what Sung_Jin_Woo looked like.
Therefore, it would have been better to wait for the next measurement in two days without any more.

'But... what have you been doing?'

Sung_Jin_Woo leaned his back against the seat back.
Two days.
It's a short time to do something and a long time to play.

Shall we take a look around?'

Half-interestedly, he moved the mouse cursor to the help board of the Hunter site.
Click.
Many posts filled the screen with a click.
In particular, there were many postings calling for a private offensive team near here.

'...'

The cause is obvious.
He and Yoo had monopolized a group of C_rank gates for several days, and jobs for the surrounding attackers were temporarily lost.
The reaction seemed to force the attackers to lay their hands on now.
Sung_Jin_Woo turned the page with a wry smile.

'Now I'm not up in C_Rank Dungeon.'

The last time I entered the C_Rank dungeon, it took me a whole day to do the first job.
No, I only got one job after two days.
It's been up more than 15 levels.
If there were scales in experience, they would not even budge.

'C_Rank gate doesn't mean anything to me now...'

Sadly, however, there were no postings looking for members to go after the dungeon.
It is suicidal for a private team to target a higher-level dungeon, and there is no chance that guild members will find an alternative member.
Just in case.

'Do you want to change the search criteria?'

Sung_Jin_Woo changed the search so that only the higher dungeons would appear.
Click.
I wasn't expecting it at all.
by the way

'...what?'

There was a real comment.


***


"E_Rank?"
"Yes."
"Have you ever done anything like this?"
"No."
"And, uh, which way is it?"
"It's a battle line."
'That's a relief.'

The head of the team wearing a safety helmet brushed Sung_Jin_Woo up and down.

You look very strong for E_Rank. Your eyes are fine.'

Sung_Jin_Woo calmly waited for the team leader's answer.
Soon the team leader gave Sung_Jin_Woo his license back with a cheerful smile.

"Ha-ha, there are many people like Sung_Jin_Woo here. Don't be nervous and let's do well."

He was a very energetic uncle, even though he passed his Buddhist age.
It looks good on your mustache.

"You're waiting here and when you're all here, you can come in together. Don't forget the equipment before you go in."
"As for equipment?"
"You can take anything on the floor over there."
"...Yes."

Sung_Jin_Woo nodded as he looked at a collection of pickaxes in one spot.
Then an uncle, wearing a towel around his neck, hurried up.

"Bae! My team is dead from lack of hands right now. What if they take someone as they please?"
"Oh, that's enough. Are you going to be in charge if we don't get the gate shut down due to a set-up?"
"No, still."

Mr. Beard turned and smiled at Sung_Jin_Woo.

"Sung is resting there. We'll talk to each other."
"I'm just talking here. Where else are you going?"
"Well, come on."

The two disappeared in a twink

'Is the other one on the team...'

The higher dungeon is so big that one striker cannot do all the work.
So I work in a division.
Attack Team targeting Dungeon, Mining Team that digs for ore inside Dungeon, and Collection Team that collects the dead bodies of Masoo.
The mining and collection teams are put into the dungeon once all but the captains are eliminated.
Sung_Jin_Woo applied for the mining team.

'...is that all the tools?'

He picked up a pickaxe with a sour face.
I could feel the power of mana, though weak.

'There's a mana in it.'

Modern machines that use electricity do not work in Dungeon.
That's why they used these old tools with mana.

'...'

When I picked up the pickaxe, it was clear.
I didn't make fun of the mining team Hunter as a Dungeon miner for nothing.
Sung_Jin_Woo turned his head and looked at the gate.
a huge hole in the air
There was a gate of a size beyond comparison with the C_Rank.

'This is the A_rank gate...'

It was this guy who came here.

"I want to see the dungeon with my own eyes.'

Although all the magicians were removed except for the boss, I wanted to visually check the inner structure of the A_Rank Dungeon.

'I have to go in one day.'

To know is power.
However, there is a limit to indirect experience through books or the Internet.
Isn't Baekho Guild's newcomers also very hurtful by overlooking the fact?

'If it weren't for me, no one would have survived.'

What you know is different from what you've experienced.
Sung_Jin_Woo volunteered for the mining team to keep A_rank Dungeon in mind when the opportunity came.
When I saw the ugly pickaxes, I had to regret them for a while, but as I was looking at the horrible gate, I was relieved.

'I think you're here well.'

It's a good opportunity because we have some time until we re-measure our measurements.
Whether the story worked out well, an uncle-in-law, or a team leader, Bae Yoon-seok, ran with a smile.

"Let's go in now. Everyone's ready."

Sung_Jin_Woo, who grabbed the pickaxe, smiled and nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment